So a few minor updates since the last time I posted.. which was a while ago – (Also this post is back dated so that some other things make sense later on).
- I went and got my PPL – Mostly so I could do some more advanced flying.
- I got my Night rating – Causing flying at night seemed something something I might want to do.
- I joined a Syndicate that owns two planes – Brisbane Flying Group.
- I took on the role of Director of Maintainence for said Syndicate.
- I took FireFly and Munchkin flying again.
- I was somehow was PathFinder Aviation‘s GA Student of the Year for 2021
- Other random flights of fun, including flying to Sunshine Coast just to get ice-cream.
- I took over ownership on a Aircraft Booking System that was about to shutdown, and have been slowly adding more features to that.